dinner at the beach and horses
3 events in 1 post, .
Picnics at the ocean are a great way to have summer dinners – especially when Nana brings most of the food!
- pics 1-7 are family potluck dinner at the beach
- with Shawna and Riley, Francis, Faye, Devon and Dalton, Mike and Melanie, Dick, Sandy and Sarah, Nana and Papa and us (Michael, Emma, and Kerri-Jo). All at the beach in Boundary Bay, just down the street from all of us here in Tsawwassen.
- 1st picture from left to right, Sarah, Dalton, Devon, Emma and Riley
- pics 8-10 are Potluck on the farm with the South Delta Mom’s and Tots group
- That’s Sarah in the pink bikini on the horse and I’m taking Emma around on the horse in the next shot
- pics 11-15 are a horse show that Sarah was in
- She won a prize for her posture I think. Note, this is one of her first times sitting on a horse.
All the kids love riding horses and Sarah is becoming quite the equestrian. Look at that form!